Todd Mares returns to discuss how Peerless-AV is focused on providing complete AV solutions for clients, including digital signage, kiosks, menu boards, mounts, wireless products and outdoor displays. After the interview I respond to your AV emails.
Special Guests: Todd Mares
Release Date: February 1, 2018
Running Time: 49:50
- Sponsor: Peerless-AV Xtreme™ Outdoor Soundbar
- Todd Mares on Linked-In
- Todd Mares on Twitter
- Just celebrated 75 year Anniversary
- Company was founded 1941 making radio parts for the war effort
- Currently based in Aurora, IL
- 1950’s first company to make TV cart / overhead projector cart
- 1970’s jumbo TV mount
- 1990’s first company to create flat panel mount
- “What’s the unifying theme for the direction of the company?”
- Digital Signage Expo 2018
- Case Study: Daytona International Speedway
- Case Study: Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- IP68 Rating
- Best way to get in touch with Todd is email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrea & Megan email: “exciting news”
- Women of Digital Signage official launch
- Matt email: “just found your awesome podcast”
- Join AutoCAD for AV webinar list (check the box)
- Logitech Harmony Companion for the win
- David Danto – Connected 15: GAFA, UCC, & Huddle Spaces
- Matt Scott – ResiWeek 103: Alexa-claus
- Tim Albright – AVWeek 334: Programming in a Vacuum
Thanks for Subscribing!
Reach out any time email@example.com. Do you have photos from an awesome AV project? The Brag Board Form is active and ready to accept your photos. Brag Board submissions may be showcased at AVShopTalk.com as well as mentioned in a future episode. What awesome things are you doing with AV technology?
Three ways you can support the Podcast:
#1 Tell a friend in AV about AV Shop Talk, word of mouth is the best.
#2 Review the podcast on your favorite social media or in iTunes.
#3 Shop at Amazon using the https://avshoptalk.com/amazon affiliate link.