Justin Rexing returns to discuss AV integration strategies at Western Kentucky University. We’re talk’n labor only contracts, developing in house talent, system road maps & job task analysis for tech managers.
Special Guests: Justin Rexing
Release Date: November 1, 2017
Running Time: 58:29
- E43: Justin Rexing AV Career Spotlight
- Western Kentucky University
- Sponsor: Peerless-AV All-in-One Kiosk Powered by BrightSign
- AV Technology: Tech Managers Taking Over?
- “41 percent of attendees identified as tech managers and end users”
- “do you consider yourself an end user or tech manager?”
- “do you do a lot of on-call work working in higher education?”
- JTA – Job Task Analysis
- “Are you thinking 5 or 10 years down the road for your clients?”
- “have a technology road map”
- Follow Justin on Twitter @JustinRexing
- Connect with Justin on Linked-In
- Bill – Responds to InfoComm name change
- Linked-In Post: From InfoComm to AVIXA and beyond
- Davis – Should I learn Revit or AutoCAD?
- Join AutoCAD for AV webinar list, email email@example.com
- Tim – Can we schedule you on AVWeek?
- Phil – Building Automation Monthly Podcast
Thanks for Subscribing!
Reach out any time firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have photos from an awesome AV project? The Brag Board Form is active and ready to accept your photos. Brag Board submissions may be showcased at AVShopTalk.com as well as mentioned in a future episode. What awesome things are you doing with AV technology?
Three ways you can support the Podcast:
#1 Tell a friend in the AV industry, because word of mouth is the best.
#2 Rate and review the podcast in iTunes.
#3 Shop at Amazon using the https://avshoptalk.com/amazon affiliate link.