Justin Rexing, AV Design Engineer at Western Kentucky University joins us to share his AV career story. His experience as an enduser in higher education gives him the right perspective to get the project done well as a systems integrator.
Special Guests: Justin Rexing
Release Date: August 1, 2017
Running Time: 50:39
- Linked-In: Justin Rexing AV Design Engineer at WKU
- Want more AV Career Spotlights?
- Sponsor: Peerless-AV UltraView UHD Outdoor TV
Justin Rexing Interview
- Western Kentucky University
- InfoComm International Faculty
- PETC – Professional Education Training Committee
- Novell Administrator
- “my first job at WKU was at the technology resource center”
- “I deal with change every day and I love it”
- “how are we managing quality control?“
- “Am I not defining expectations? or are you not following through with the scope?”
- AV9000 Standard
- Crestron Certified Programmer
- Ed: “I’m looking for any info on how to pass this exam”‘
- CTS-D Prep: Webinar Series with Chuck Espinoza
- Dave: “I was curious on the success rate in passing the CTS-D”
- Kick start your CTS-D exam prep
- Sunny: “Did you pass your Exam?”
- Yes! I passed – CTS-D Exam Day!
Thanks for Subscribing!
Reach out any time firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have photos from an awesome AV project? The Brag Board Form is active and ready to accept your photos. Brag Board submissions may be showcased at AVShopTalk.com as well as mentioned in a future episode. What awesome things are you doing with AV technology?
Three ways you can support the Podcast:
#1 Tell a friend in the AV industry, because word of mouth is the best.
#2 Rate and review the podcast in iTunes.
#3 Shop at Amazon using the http://avshoptalk.com/amazon affiliate link.