InfoComm 2017 is in the books! This episode has been produced with audio clips recorded on location in Orlando that include reviews of classes, a Peerless-AV booth tour given by Earl Neagele and a mini interview with fellow CTS-D prepper Jeremy Gregory.
Special Guests: Earl Neagele & Jeremy Gregory
Release Date: July 1, 2017
Running Time: 01:04:06
- Here’s what we’re talk’n shop about this month
- Review of InfoComm17 classes
- Peerless-AV booth tour with Earl
- Mini interview with Jeremy
- Sponsor: Peerless-AV UltraView UHD Outdoor TV
- AV vocabulary word: High TNI Panel
- AV vocabulary word: Isotropic Blackout
InfoComm 2017 Review of Classes
- IUL04: Defense Against the Dark Arts: AV Network Security Lab – Paul Zielie
- IS015: AV and IT in 2017: What’s Still Not Working in a Post Convergence World? – Dr. S. Ann Earon
- IS023: How Do I Make My Church Sound Better? – Andrew Stone
- Church On The Move
- IS049: Delivering AV as a Service – Paul Zielie
- IS080: How to be an Effective AV Mentor – John Thomas
Peerless-AV Booth Tour
- Earl Neagele, Managing Director, Commercial Sales at Peerless-AV
- UltraView UHD Outdoor TV
- Collaboration Cart With Vertical Lift
- Flat LED Video Wall Mount
- Fully Integrated Kiosk
- NASCAR Style Tire Change
Jeremy Gregory Mini Interview
Thanks for Subscribing!
Reach out any time firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have photos from an awesome AV project? The Brag Board Form is active and ready to accept your photos. Brag Board submissions may be showcased at AVShopTalk.com as well as mentioned in a future episode. What awesome things are you doing with AV technology?
Three ways you can support the Podcast:
#1 Tell a friend in the AV industry, because word of mouth is the best.
#2 Rate and review the podcast in iTunes.
#3 Shop at Amazon using the http://avshoptalk.com/amazon affiliate link.