Bose wiretapping? Millennials vs old people debate, Whitlock new hires, ClearOne files patent infringement suit, 39 months to vacate 600 MHz, Olympus acquires Image Stream Medical, Sapphire Marketing Boston Roadshow, plus your AV Emails and more.
Special Guest: N/A
Release Date: May 1, 2017
Running Time: 53:05
- Sponsor: Peerless-AV Indoor Portrait Kiosk
- Bose ‘Wiretaps’ Users, Mines Personal Data
- Problem Isn’t with Millennials, It’s Old People
- [YouTube] AVWeek 294: Audio as an Afterthought
- Millennials vs. Boomers: Not the Debate We Should Be Having
- Whitlock Brings Strong Industry Leaders to Drive Growth
- Tweet from Derrick Kelly of Whitlock
- ClearOne Files Patent Infringement Suit
- Shure – Incentive Auction Resource Center
- [YouTube] 600 MHz Auction: What Happened?
- [YouTube] 600 MHz Auction: How to Tell If Your Shure Gear Is Affected
- Olympus Announces Intention to Acquire Image Stream Medical, Inc.
AV Field Trips
- Tweet, Whiskey Priest with Jason Griffing
- Sapphire Marketing Boston Roadshow
- Crestron Mercury
- Crowd Mics ATOM
- Middle Atlantic VDM Series Display Mounts
- Darren: “Hey Nate Great podcast on the CTS-D study“
- Darren: “would like to hear about your experience after you passed”
- Hayley: “NuBryte Touchpoint reduces gadget clutter”
- How to subscribe to a podcast with Microsoft Outlook
- Tweet, Did you know you can subscribe to a podcast via Microsoft Outlook?
Thanks for Subscribing!
Reach out any time email@example.com. Do you have photos from an awesome AV project? The Brag Board Form is active and ready to accept your photos. Brag Board submissions may be showcased at AVShopTalk.com as well as mentioned in a future episode. What awesome things are you doing with technology?
Three ways you can support the Podcast:
#1 Tell a friend in the AV industry, because word of mouth is the best.
#2 Rate and review the podcast in iTunes.
#3 Shop at Amazon using the http://avshoptalk.com/amazon affiliate link.