Craig MacCormack, Editor-at-Large for Commercial Integrator shares his experience with virtual reality at #InfoComm16.
Special Guest: Craig MacCormack
Release Date: July 1, 2016
Running Time: 43:44
- We’re talk’n InfoComm16 in this episode
- Got a tip for following the InfoComm show remotely? Email it to email@example.com
- I’ve officially abandoned Skype & Google Hangouts for conducting podcast interviews in favor of Zoom
- Why I didn’t attend InfoComm16 & the most boring part of the episode
- Amphenol Amphe-Dante RJD1112-0500, cool tool, tough name
- Did you see the Nureva HDL-300 Audio Conferencing System?
- Nominations are officially open for third annual Commercial Integrator 40 Under 40 (deadline July 15)
- Introducing Craig MacCormack, Editor-at-Large for Commercial Integrator to the show
- Craig is a bit of a Boston Sports fan, just a tad! Recent tweets about Turner Field
- Commercial Integrator: Virtual Reality is Coming to AV by Craig MacCormack
- VRStudios bring virtual reality to #InfoComm16
- There’s a link between drones and VR
- Practical use case for VR in systems integration
- Commercial Integrator: AptoVision Looks to Displace HDBaseT
- Will Crestron have a response to AptoVision or possibly collaborate?
- PSNI Appreciation Breakfast
- USAV Reception
- Westgate Casino Sports Super Book
- OLED is a real thing now, next logical question: Did Tim Albright get an OLED for fathers day?
- LED dsiplay wall technology keeps getting better
- SalesForce lobby immersive video wall
- Follow the show remotely with twitter.com, search #InfoComm16, sort by tweets with photos
- Periscope and live video on the rise really helps give you a sense of attending remotely
- Facebook even has live video feature now
- With live video so accessible the question becomes how much does WiFi on the show floor cost?
- No record breaking attendance this year, wonder what the two year average looks like?
- AV Nation definitely stepped up their show coverage this year
- Photo from the #avtweetup
- Follow Craig on Twitter: @
- Shop on Amazon using this link to support the podcast http://avshoptalk.com/amazon
Thanks for Listening & Subscribing
I get excited when I receive an email on the firstname.lastname@example.org email account. Please don’t hesitate to send me an email. Let me know your thoughts about a specific episode, suggest a topic for a future episode or just say hello. If you’d like to help support the podcast you can shop at Amazon using this affiliate link http://avshoptalk.com/amazon. It won’t cost you anything but the show will earn a small commission for the referral.